For CA Tax & Finance Services, this past seasons presented us with challenges and, the result of which, created learning opportunities that we feel will help us do a better job in safely and efficiently serving you. It is with this constant goal in mind, that we will be offering the following changes for the 2023 Tax Filing Season:
- Phone or In-Office Appointments will begin on Monday, February 6th 2023. Appointments will now be for 30 minutes instead of 1 hour.
- Per the usual, we ask you to sign our Annual Letter of Engagement.
- We are setting up a secure online portal option for our clients, where we will transact documents. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- We ask that you help ensure that we receive (in our office or via the client portal, email, or fax) all of your “obtained tax-related paperwork” at least 1 week prior to your scheduled appointment with us. For those who will be opting for the online client portal, we encourage you to send us your documents as you receive them.
- To ensure a quick turn-around, we encourage you to request for a Tax Organizer (email email@example.com) so that you can better prepare your tax related documents. If you have receipts, it is best to categorize & summarize the numbers. You can also check out our Client Handouts for tax related information.
- As far as we know, the tax filing deadline for 2022 will be Tuesday, April 18th 2023. In order for your returns to be filed on time, we will need to have all your tax documents by April 1st.
For those who prefer to physically turn in their paperwork, you are still welcome to do so. We just ask for your understanding that the turnaround in preparing your tax return might take a little extra time. Your return will be worked on according to the order it was received.